Certified Building Scientist / Biologist
Indoor Air Testing
Drinking Water Testing
Do you know if your home or office is safe to occupy? Is it making you sick?
Mould, drinking water, toxic gases and chemicals, electromagnetic field radiation, electromagnetic radiation, RF-EMF exposures can potentially result in adverse health effects
A trained and certified building scientist or building biologist will be able to help you make sure your home is safe from mould, toxic gases and chemicals, electromagnetic field radiation or electromagnetic radiation.
Our service locations cover Sydney Metro, Northern Beaches, Wollongong, Central Coast, South Coast, Southern Highlands, Canberra, ACT and Regional NSW.
Extensive list of solutions and techniques to resolve your problem.
We Will Lead The Way
Customised reports that are specific for your needs.
We don’t do free inspections. Free means cheap and may not resolve your problem.