Your Building Biologist – Senri
Assessing and identifying environmental hazards one building at a time.
As a scientist and former IT engineer who is sensitive to both mould and EMFs, I fell into this field of Building Biology to help others. All too often, we assume things are safe because its commercially available. Health is an after-thought. The “mainstream following” should not be applied. We are all unique individuals and therefore, we all react differently. Yet, in most cases, we eventually reach a toxic exposure threshold where we “fill our bucket” and the health symptoms become very apparent or very debilitating. I’m here to help you avoid that.
ASBB Committee Member: www.asbb.org.au
- Bachelor of Science (Biochemistry/Botany)
- Advanced Diploma in Building Biology from Australian College of Environmental Studies (ACES)
- Certificate IV in Feng Shui from Australian College of Environmental Studies (ACES)
- MTK Certified in Methamphetamine Testing.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Solaris Certified Network Associate (SCNA)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional in Datacenter Design (VCAP-DCD)
- ITIL Practitioner
Disclosure: This website contains Amazon and other affiliate links. We may earn a commission if you click on a link and make a purchase. Please see our full disclosure statement for more information
The Australian College of Environmental Studies (Est.1999) offers nationally accredited training in mould testing, electromagnetic field testing and Building Biology.