Data Visualisation Maps
Data and Maps are a great way to visualise what is happening in the environment. I’ve collated some of the more interesting ones that are relevant to Building Biology.
Maps available for viewing:
- Contaminated and Polluted Lands
- Australian Government’s National Map for Mobile Phone Black Spots
- Powerlines, Oil and Gas Pipelines
- NSW Government’s Air Quality map
- BOM Weather Radar Systems
An example (below) of what I use for my research of the area that I will be assessing is shown below. It illustrates the NBN Wireless coverage areas along with TV/Radio Broadcasting Transmitters. This can be further over-layed with mobile phone base station/towers.