5G Ready! – Low And Mid Bands
The Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter is a professional RF meter that is designed to measure ambient radio frequency / microwave signals, and has a built in antenna.
This meter is a 3rd party certified RF detector with effective measurement range of 200 MHz to 8 GHz, true response detection range 400 MHz to 7.2 GHz (+/- 6dB).
Also includes a premium 4 line OLED Display for digital readings up to 2,500,000 µW/m² and down to 0.005 µW/m², Max Hold, Max Reset Button, USB Power Jack for Continuous Monitoring, Volume Control, Headphone Jack, Calibration Certificate and more!
The meter has been tested and certified by The Nemko Canada Inc Testing Lab in Cambridge Ontario, Canada.
- Effective measurement range of 200 MHz to 8 GHz, true response detection range 400 MHz to 7.2 GHz (+/- 6dB)
- Accuracy +/- 6dB performance tested in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab. Each meter is individually calibrated and QC inspected
- Sound signature analysis to assist with source identification
- 3 selectable volume levels + Sound On/Off option
- Low EMF emissions, designed for the Electrically Hypersensitive person in mind
- Premium 4 line OLED Display for a real time display that is easy to read in any type of light
- Uses state of the art measurement technology and is sensitive to 0.001 µW/m²
- Now featuring two selectable units of measurement: Volts per metre (V/m) or Microwatts per square metre (µW/m²)
- Meters are temperature compensated to measure accurately under any environmental conditions
- Power Response linearization completed in a 3rd party certified RF testing lab
- Will measure low band and mid band 5G cellular signals between (200 MHz – 8 GHz)
- Measures power densities up to 2,500,000 µW/m² and down to 0.005 µW/m² (Linear response between 0.1µW/m² and 1,000,000µW/m²)
- Max Hold with option to clear at anytime
- Bar graph of RF intensity
- USB Micro Power Jack for continuous monitoring
- High quality adjustable Volume Control, as well as 3.5mm headphone jack
- Battery remaining display
- Battery operated (2 x AA Alkaline only) – 12 – 15 hour battery life
- Small, durable and compact handheld design – 7″ X 4.5″ X 1.5″ (17cm x 11cm x 4cm)
- Engineered in Canada – Manufactured in Canada and the USA
- 2 Year Warranty
Quickly determine RF present in your environment within 200 MHz and 8 GHz.
Some of the more common sources the meter can detect: cell towers, cell phone emissions, cordless home phones, wireless routers (both 2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth devices, smart meter emissions, baby monitors, airport radar, and, microwave oven leakage detection.
- Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter
- Zippered Carrying Case
- User’s Guide
- 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 Year Warranty