NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- Detects and measures 5G in the High mmWave band, 24 GHz to 40 GHz
- North America’s first-ever, consumer-level, high-band, millimeter wave RF meter
- Professionally accurate and exceptionally affordable – at a fraction of the cost of current High band detectors
- The perfect companion to Safe and Sound Pro II RF Meter, it’s the missing link to revealing the full range of 5G frequencies
- Digital display in micro watts/m2, includes audio, peak readings
- Quickly determine RF present in your environment within 24 GHz and 40 GHz.
- Some of the more common sources the meter can detect: 5G cell towers, 5G cell phone emissions, 5G radar, and, other 5G devices
- Safe and Sound Pro mmWave RF Meter
- Zippered Carrying Case
- User’s Guide
- 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries
- 2 Year Warranty
What is 5G?
As the roll-out of the 5G cellular network continues, so does our exposure to RF radiation. It has become increasingly common for individuals to experience a number of negative health effects related to EMF and RF exposure.
As always, detection is the first step in protecting yourself from these potential negative health concerns. Right now, there is a lot of discussion about the rollout of 5G, and SLT wants to make sure you are informed and protected.